Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Lemon, Basil, and Salmon


I saw Giada make this on her Food Network show about 2 years ago and have been meaning to make it ever since.  My friend Heather actually beat me to it in her current quest to cook her way through Giada's cookbook this year.  She gave it great reviews so I knew it was finally time to make this dish!  And boy am I glad I did!  This is so light, healthy, and really very easy...not to mention delicious!  We are trying to eat more fish in our household(well, actually we're always trying to and then never quite get around to it) and having recipes like this one will certainly make it easier to accomplish that task. 

I am super tired tonight, and actually quite cranky, so I am going to skip all the usual photos and just go straight to the recipe this time.  In fact, I'm not even going to type up the recipe for you, instead I'll just leave you with the link:  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/whole-wheat-spaghetti-with-lemon-basil-and-salmon-recipe/index.html

I promise to be back to my usual photo taking and talkative self next time around.  I will leave you with one last photo since I am quite pleased with the way they turned out(got my new Nikon, can you tell?).  Do try this recipe out if you are the salmon liking kind, though, it is REALLY good!

No comments:

Post a Comment